Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers is a non-profit, volunteer-run organization dedicated to supporting, encouraging, and educating writers seeking publication in fiction.
Volunteer for Colorado Gold
Oversize Diva Womens Arm Chain Luxury SA106 Aviator Red gold Sunglasses ulad1ee262138-New Clothing
Royal bluee Changuan Extra Large Women's Faux Fur Collar Warmer Scarf Wrap for Winter Coat
Margaret Mizushima is the author of the Timber Creek K-9 Mysteries. Her books have been short-listed for the RT Reviewers’ Choice, Colorado Book, the Silver Falchion, Foreword Indies, and Benjamin Franklin Awards; and Kings River Life listed her fourth episode, Burning Ridge, as a Best Book of 2018. Margaret is a member of Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers, Sisters in Crime, and serves on the board for Mystery Writers of America Rocky Mountain Chapter. She lives on a small farm in Colorado with her husband and a pack of dogs. She can be found on Facebook/AuthorMargaretMizushima, on Twitter @margmizu, on Instagram at margmizu, and on Royal Robbins Women's Bay Breeze Pants.
S.L. Fashions Womens Sl Polka Dot Jumpsuit Special Occasion DressStephanie Reisner makes her living as a full-time writer/publisher and is published both traditionally and independently, but with focus on her successful indie career. With four pen names, she has over 18 published novels in various genres to her credit. She is the author of the independently published, bestselling Gilded Lily series, which started with Training Amy – a book that has sold over 50,000 copies. She is also multi-published in both shorter fiction and non-fiction (with over 30 non-fiction books to her credit). Most of her work is independently published at this time excluding one novel and a handful of short stories. In 2018 she independently published 2 novels, 1 non-fiction book, and 1 novella. Her independent novel Thirteen Covens: Bloodlines Part One was a 2018 CIPA EVVY Award winner and has spurred some interest from an independent film company. In spring 2019 she released Illuminated Darkness, the fifth and final book in her acclaimed OTS (Urban Fantasy/Mystery) series. She also runs Darkerwood Publishing Group, a micro-press that publishes six additional authors under two successful imprints, DB Publishing (non-fiction) and Midnight Fantasy Press (erotic romance fiction). Learn more about here here.
- 100% cashmere Scarves,Women men classic tassel scarf fall winter student scarf soft warm wrap shawlblack 180x31cm(71x12inch)
- Angel Bride Grace Floor Length Sweetheart Mother of the Bride Dress with Jacket
- Betsy & Adam Womens Embellished Sleeveless Cocktail Dress
- Butterflies Women's Wallet 8 cms H X 4 cms L Pink
- Crossbody Bag,Durable ECO Nylon and Hardware with Adjustable 1.2 W Strap 47.25 L Wonderful Christmas Gift by ZYSUN
- Cute Pajamas Simulation Silk Pajamas Ladies Spring Dress Robes Trousers ThreePiece Suit Home Service (color Navy, Size L) Sexy Sleepwear (color Navy, Size Large)
- Ella Moss Womens Nadja Top TShirt
- Gianfranco Ferre 439 807 Black Authentic Women Vintage Eyeglasses Frame
- WYMBS Career Women's clothes set longsleeved clothing suit business suit Sau San
- INC International Concepts Large Melly Laser Cut Butterfly Tote
- Kensie Womens Mod Suede Skirt Skirt
- Lilomgjiao Autumn and Winter Ladies Pajamas Set Warm Thick Flannel Pajamas Home Service Suit Pajamas
- MALOJA TinaM.Vest Hybrid Primaloft Bike Vest sesame
- Navy Aishanglina Women's VNeck Evening Party Cocktail Dress with Embroidery Pearls Beading for Special Formal Occasions
- Ouxiuli Women's Faux Fur Lapel Overwear Double Breasted Pea Coat Thick Trench Coat
- QTKJ Red Lion Keychain Handbags Bag Charm Rhinestone Diamond Key Ring Ornaments Pendent Gift
- Scarlet Red women Morgan Women's Cap Sleeve Fitted Crepe Sheath Dress
- Style n Craft 300953RD Bifold Wallet with Side Flap in High Grade Cow Leather
- Turkish Sea THE NORTH FACE Women's Apex Bionic 2 Jacket Black
- White Logotastic UnisexAdult Rmk Port & Company Tall Core Blend Tee Aquatic bluee (CASE Pack of 12)
- WSTEL Green Asymmetrical Off Shoulder Dress
Royal bluee DKBridal Long Sleeves Evening Gowns Mermaid Long Applique Sheer Neck Prom Dresses
RMFW Honored Guiding Member Susan Smith talks about her class “Hands-on Honing,” one of the Friday morning intensive classes at this year’s Colorado GOLD conference in September.
For suggestions about content or to comment on the show, email host Mark Stevens at podcast @rmfw.org. Also feel free to leave a comment about the podcast on iTunes or your favorite podcast provider. Sangora Pack of 2 Unisex Wool Blend Thermal Socks 8090188 to listen to previous podcasts.
Masks. Everybody wears them. Perhaps they are tangible, worn for a job or as part of a costume. More likely, they are metaphorical, shaped by the stories we tell each other and lies we tell ourselves. This collection of twenty tales by members of Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers explores what happens when we conceal ourselves behind carefully constructed identities. Why do we hide? What are we afraid to confront? And what happens when at last the masks come off? SCOTTeVEST Fireside Fleece Vest for Women 15 Pockets Warm Fleece Travel Vest
Each year, Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers recognizes members who have significantly contributed to the success of our organization over the years. These individuals are honored for their talent and abilities, as well as the leadership they’ve shown.
Royal bluee Fankeshi Womens Sexy Sweetheart Long Prom Party Dresses A line Tulle Formal Evening Gowns
Septangle Womens One Piece Swimsuit Deep V Halter Neck Runched Tummy Contral Monokini joined RMFW in 1993 after placing third in the Colorado Gold contest. Rising early every day to write before heading off to her day job as CFO and Managing Principal of an architecture firm, Janet wrote four manuscripts before receiving a contract for her first traditionally published novel, Soliloquy, a HOLT Medallion Award of Merit winner.
After 29 years she resigned from the firm and now splits her working days between writing and serving on the Board of Directors of a different architectural firm. The writing never stopped.
For RMFW, her volunteer work is impressive. She has judged contest, volunteered at the registration desk, at agent sign-in, as a moderator and instructor, and on the committee reviewing potential workshops. She regularly contributed to RMFW’s blog, has chaired WOTY and IWOTY nomination committees, created guidelines for a potential, future RMFW Mentor Program, and has served on the Board of Directors as Published Author Liaison and more recently, as Vice-President. Last year, she assumed primary responsibility for RMFW’s “It’s a Book” promotional mailer.
No question about it, Janet Fogg is certainly a very worthy Honored Guiding Member.
Royal bluee FWVR Women's Crystal Mermaid Prom Dresses Long 2019 Off Shoulder Evening Gowns Formal
She'sModa Women's Rhinestone Beaded Bustier Club Party Crop Top BraAlice Kober has been a member of RMFW for over 20 years. She has volunteered for numerous jobs, including Conference Chair and RMFW President, and was given the Jasmine Award in 2005 to honor the long-term service of individuals to the organization.
After writing for business for many years, she changed careers and became a librarian 15 years ago. She’s currently the Adult Fiction Collection Librarian for Arapahoe Libraries and buys both print and e-book fiction.
She especially loves buying books by Colorado authors.
Be sure to check out Alice’s class at 2017 Colorado Gold Conference where she talks about the importance of book covers and the role they play in genre. From a librarian who chooses the books that sit on the shelves in Arapahoe County libraries, it’s definitely a must-attend. Read more from Alice in an interview she did for the RMFW Blog!